This body armour offers front and back 10″ X 12″ pockets. Ballistic level can be upgraded to NIJ level IV with additional purchase of Ballistic Plates
- Tested and certified to NIJ Level IIIA (0101.06 Std)
- Ultra-light (2.65kg*)
- Ultra-thin (7.5mm)
- Base layer material made out of Teflon coated Cordura fabric – temperature regulating Outlast® space technology offering maximum comfort in hot and humid conditions.
- Specially engineered 0.85mm thin trauma liner is effectively reducing the level of blunt force trauma
- Highest level of protection (4.4 Joules) from hypodermic needles (VPAM KDIW 2004)
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008 quality control standard
- Velcro straps on front and back of the vest for your badge and/or name tags (FRONT velcro 3″ X 6″; BACK 2″ X 10″)
- Front and back pocket for additional trauma plate add-ons, offered as a protection level upgrade.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Canada