- Constructed by high quality material,
- Including two(2x) front and back NIJ IV AR500 steel ballistic plates,
- Approximate weight: 7.3kg (16 lbs),
- One size fits all – Adjustable vest’s waist. Minimum 70cm, and maximum length up to 125cm,
- Simplified version for easy-carrying,
- Material: 1000D Oxford,
- Dimensions: about 42cm x 6cm x 50cm / 16.54”x 2.36”x 19.69”,
- Manufacturer: Canadian Armour Ltd.
- Country of Origin: Canada
A plate carrier vest made of durable nylon that combines two solutions: a combination of a classic MOLLE system with sewn-in MOLLE webbing and Laser-Cut system that allows for a reduced vest weight. The vest is equipped with three rows of classic MOLLE webbing located in the front and in the back of the vest as well as five rows of Laser-Cut openings. The upper panel also features a flat, hook and loop fastener pocket for, e.g. documents or maps. The top part of the vest features soft, broad suspenders that improve the comfort of wearing.
The vest features a Quick Release system handle (for rapid removal of the vest with a single, strong pull). The inside of the vest features mesh “pads” that improve the air circulation. Comes with complimentary detachable triple MOLLE pocket for magazines, small pocket pouch on top, and IFAK pouch attached to the back, – as shown on pictures.