Personnel Armor System for Ground Troops (PASGT)
Our PASGT ballistic helmet is a high performance, multi-layer, lightweight combat helmet. This ballistic helmet has been tested and proven to achieve a rating of Level IIIA by the USA National Institute of Justice (NIJ 0101.06) by defeating .357 SIG full metal jacket flat nose rounds (FMJ FN) and .44 Magnum semi jacketed hollow point (SJHP) rounds at velocity of up to 1450 ft/s.
Designed with a multi-layer constructions consisting of aramid and ballistic polyethylene to protect the user from ballistic hazards and fragmentation. The head harness was manufactured with foam cushioned leather headband and a comfortable chinstrap including base attachment for optional face guard. Canarmor PASGT helmet is designed in accordance with MIL-H 44099A standard. Making this ballistic helmet light weight and durable ideal for police, ground troops, or special units. Multi- size variation, helmet is fully adjustable to fit corresponding size.
- Meets NIJ standard: 0106.01 level IIIA and US Army standards for “Impact Protection”: CO/PD-05-04.2007;
- Tested to meet or exceed V50 Ballistic Test for Armor, DOD MIL-STD 662E;
- Tested for Penetration and back face deformation;
- Standard PASGT design (MIL-H-44099A);
- Tested to defeat: .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, .9mm, .357mm, .40 S&W FMJ rounds;
- Dimensions: Shell Thickness 7.3 +/- 0.8;
- Weight 2.9lbs (1.31kg).
SIZES – Minimum Head Circumference (take measurement from the forehead and extend the tape all the way around your head).
- Small/Medium/Large – 52 – 63cm (20.5 – 24.8”),
- X-Large, XX-Large – 63 – 68cm (24.8 – 26.7”),
Multi- size variation, helmet is fully adjustable to fit corresponding size.