Modular Integrated Communications Helmet
The MICH helmets utilize a unique combination of aramid and thermoplastic resin to provide maximum protection and durability at a minimal weight. Attachments can be added via the VAS shroud and/or picatinny rails. Ergonomically designed to offer impressive coverage without limiting movement or vision, the MICH exceeds NIJ IIIA, 0101.06 std. protection and provides additional fragmentation protection. Comfortable, practical and powerful, these ballistic helmets will not let you down in a combat situation. Multi- size variation, helmet is fully adjustable to fit corresponding size.
- The MICH Special Forces helmet is a high cut lightweight ballistic helmet,
- Updated design improves comfort, balance and stress fatigue,
- Mesh suspension system with Multiple point adjustable harness and leather crown support, shock absorption to EN-397,
- Air gap between harness and shell provides excellent ventilation and improved sweat management,
- Laser cut edges with rubber coated finishing strip, Drop tested and designed for superior performance,
- Water, oil and vibration resistant,
- Flame Resistant (BS 6941:2003),
- Non magnetic, non corrosive parts,
- Design compatible with communication systems, eye-wear, external mounting units, covers and other optional accessories,
- Easy wipe clean finish,
- Weight: approx. 1.2kg without side rails and shroud and 1.4kg with (size small).
- NIJ level IIIA 0101.06 Standard ( 9mm, .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum ) Multi-hit protection tested on all sides including the crown,
- Fragmentation to STANAG 2920 – V50 650-700m/s.
SIZES – Minimum Head Circumference (take measurement from the forehead and extend the tape all the way around your head).
- Small/Medium/Large – 52 – 63cm (20.5 – 24.8”),
- X-Large, XX-Large – 63 – 68cm (24.8 – 26.7”),
Multi- size variation, helmet is fully adjustable to fit corresponding size.