- The hi-performance white tubing for the CPAP machine is lightweight, flexible, and preferred by CPAP users for the relief of the tugging, pulling, and tangling experienced with standard CPAP tubing.
- It is 20% lighter than standard tubing and many times more flexible, making it the perfect choice for smaller, lightweight masks that have easily disturbed seals.
- Ergonomic design cuff provides a secure seal and is easy to grasp and remove from mask/machine.
- Tight and safe , maintains a high degree of air tightness between mask and canister.
- Corrugated design, with good scalability and pressure resistance. Provides unhindered air supply even when the mask hose is bent and folded.
Hose for Gas Mask
This grey flexy hose is for a connection between the gas mask and the filter.
- Approximately 61cm (24 inch) in length (can be stretched longer);
- Fits all the gas masks offered by CANARMOR;
- Standard NATO 40mm threads;
- Made of rubber, stretchy fabric upper lining and metal fittings.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.