- Ultra-light – 1.3kg only;
- Base layer material made out of Cordura fabric – temperature regulating Outlast® space technology offering maximum comfort in hot and humid conditions;
- Panels are made out of Aramid™ Spectra-Kevlar™;
- Specially engineered 0.65mm thin trauma liner is effectively reducing the level of blunt force trauma;
- Ballistic plates are sealed in rip-stop nylon pouches;
- Tested and certified to NIJ 3 0115.00 std. stab resistance (65+ joules);
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008 quality control standard;
- Velcro straps on front and back of the vest for your badge and/or name tags (FRONT velcro 3″ X 6″; BACK 2″ X 10″);
- Front and back pocket for additional upgrades (vest can be upgraded to ballistic);
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Canada.
There are no reviews yet.