The base layer material is made out of groundbreaking temperature regulating Outlast® space technology, ensuring the highest level of comfort in hot and humid environments. Ideal for personal protection, for those who need a personal protection. Our BS-B-SHTP covert bullet proof vests have been tested and certified in Canada.
- Tested and certified to NIJ Level IIIA (0101.06 Std);
- Ultra-light, complete weight is 12.5 lbs (5.7kg) (for size S, larger sizes are slightly heavier);
- Ultra-thin (7.5mm);
- Detachable shoulder armors;
- Detachable neck armor;
- Detachable groin guard;
- Velcro spaces on front and back for patch and/or name tags;
- Universal front and back plate pockets to carry optional plates for ballistic level upgrade (Sizes will fit: 10×12″, 11×14″, 10×14″), velcro secured.
This body armour offers front and back universal size pockets for ballistic level upgrade. Can be upgraded to NIJ level III or IV with additional purchase of Ballistic Plates, in any available sizes; Can also be used with optional THIGH GUARD.
- Base layer material made out of temperature regulating Outlast® space technology offering maximum comfort in hot and humid conditions;
- Specially engineered 0.85mm thin trauma liner is effectively reducing the level of blunt force trauma;
- Highest level of protection (4.4 Joules) from hypodermic needles (VPAM KDIW 2004);
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008 quality control standard;
- Performance unaffected by moisture;
- Available sizes from sizes S (small) – 4XL, special orders are welcome;
- Proudly Designed in Canada