This body armour offers front and back 10″ X 12″ pockets. Ballistic level can be upgraded to NIJ level III and/or IV with additional purchase of Ballistic Plates
- Anti-Riot (not a bulletproof), great for PRESS (journalists), or for personal safety.
- Can be used as stab resistant armor
- Ultra-light (2.95kg) for size XS; larger sizes are slightly heavier
- Ultra-thin (7.5mm)
- Base layer material made out of temperature regulating Teflon plated Kordura® fabric, offering maximum comfort in hot and humid conditions.
- Breathable inner mesh liner
- Highest level of stab and spike protection (4.4 Joules) from hypodermic needles (VPAM KDIW 2004)
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008 quality control standard
- Performance unaffected by moisture
- 2 zipped pockets on the sides of vest
- Double-Zipped front and back trauma plate/ballistic panel pockets allows you to add additional 10″ X 12″ size panel for extra protection and/or level upgrade
- The MOLLE 2 Rucksack and Rucksack Frame has PALS webbing stitched at places to allow for additional pouches. The Current Assault pack is being phased out in favor of a larger medium-sized rucksack.
- Velcro straps on front-left, and front right of the vest (1″ X 4″) for your badge and/or name tag.
- Standard colors offered: Black
- Proudly Designed and Manufactured in Canada