The Ballistic Visor provides protection against multiple hits of NIJ Level II (9mm and .357) and IIIA 9mm rounds and .44 magnums. It weighs 2.2 lbs. The visor can securely be mounted to the PASGT and/or M88 helmet via a form-fitted polymer visor band with adjustable rear lock.
The face shield can be fixed into fully elevated, mid-level and deployed positions. Made out of high quality polycarbonate. Package contains face shield only, helmet is not included (sold separately).
- WEIGHT: LESS THAN 1.6 kg
- THICKNESS: 22 mm
- ADJUSTABLE GRIP-LOCK CLAMP SECURES FACESHIELD BAND IN PLACE
- IMPACT PROTECTION AGAINST ALL NIJ LEVEL II and IIIA .44 magnum, 9MM BALLISTICS
- FITS ALL COMBAT, PASGT AND OTHER TRADITIONAL STYLE HELMTS EXCEPT THE RBR MACH III
- DURABLE POLYMER BAND CONSTRUCTION
- UNIVERSAL SIZE – ADJUSTABLE FROM THE BACK.
- WILL FIT TO ANY PASGT AND/OR M88 HELMET
- Canarmor™ Visors are supplied to major ballistic helmet manufacturers worldwide for military, para-military, law enforcement, bomb disposal, and EOD applications.
- Offers entire facial protection from the rim of the helmet to below the chin against multiple hits of ballistic threats, as well as fragmentation and blunt impact.
- Can be retrofitted onto PASGT or COMBAT (ACH) style helmets with our unique Visor Fastening System (VFS). It can be securely attached or detached to most ballistic helmets with an adjustable rear lock. The visor can be locked into 3 positions including fully elevated, 45-degrees, and deployed.
- Laminated with PMMA (methyl methacrylate) and polycarbonate with a proprietary TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) inter-layer.
- Have high light transmission and minimal distortion with lower width and thickness to comparable other ballistic face shields.
- Tested and certified to comply with NIJ Level IIIA 0101.06 standards.